Baby Kale Stir Fry
Total Time:15 minutes
Thanks to packaged baby kale, you can skip the stemming and chopping and get right to cooking! This easy stir fry is only in the pan for about three minutes, so have the rest of the meal prepared before you start frying.
- 1 5-ounce package baby kale
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
- In a small bowl, stir the tamari, rice vinegar and honey.
- Place a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat for a couple of seconds, then drizzle in the oil.
- Add the carrot slices and stir for one minute, then add the kale and stir. As the kale starts to wilt, after about one minute, drizzle in the tamari mixture and stir to coat. Cook until kale is softened, about one minute longer.
- Serve hot.
Serve along with rice and fish or an Asian-inspired noodle dish.
150 calories, 7 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 450 mg. sodium, 20 g. carbohydrate, 3 g. fiber, 3 g. protein