Beef and Broccolini Noodles
Total Time:30 minutes; 20 minutes active
Keep it simple with a stir fry that is a complete meal. By using pre-cut stir-fry beef and easy-to-prep broccolini you’ll save prep time, making this a weeknight meal solution your family will love.
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 12 ounces stir fry beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut in large florets
- 2 large scallions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Sriracha (optional)
- Cook the rice noodles as directed on package and rinse with warm water.
- Place a large wok over high heat and let heat for several seconds. Add oil and swirl to coat.
- Drizzle half of the tamari over the beef, mix, then add the beef to the wok.
- Stir over high heat until the beef is browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the beef to a plate.
- To the wok, add the ginger, broccolini and scallions, drizzle in remaining tamari and toss, cooking two to three minutes, just until crisp and tender. Add noodles, sesame oil and cooked beef and toss, stirring to heat through.
- Serve with Sriracha, if desired.
A bowl of fresh fruit, like oranges or pineapple, makes a nice side or dessert to this dish.
450 calories, 12 g. fat, 50 mg. cholesterol, 600 mg. sodium, 60 g. carbohydrate, 6 g. fiber, 26 g. protein