Barbecued Chicken Wrap
Total Time:20 minutes
Delight your senses with this quick to assemble wrap featuring pre-cooked chicken with a dash of barbecue sauce and a tangy cabbage slaw.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, plain, whole-fat
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 medium Roma tomato, chopped
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 9-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice and zest, garlic and salt and stir to mix. Add the shredded cabbage and corn and mix well.
- Place the chicken in a small saute pan with the barbecue sauce. Stir over medium heat until the meat is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- On each tortilla, place about 1/3 cup chopped chicken, 1/2 cup cabbage mixture, a few pieces of tomato, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold in the sides and roll up the wrap, securing with a toothpick or wrapping tightly with waxed paper.
- If desired, the wrap can be assembled and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
As the weather warms, these wraps are the perfect picnic fare. Pick your favorite barbecue sauce for a customized level of heat and smokiness. Pair with other picnic favorites like creamy potato salad, couscous or grilled veggies.
420 calories, 13 g. fat, 85 mg. cholesterol, 780 mg. sodium, 38 g. carbohydrate, 5 g. fiber, 35 g. protein