Total Time:10 minutes
You don’t need alcohol to have fun — especially with this fruity, sparkling mocktail. Punchy with pineapple and lime, an herbal note from fresh cilantro, these beverages are refreshing on their own or perfect paired with Mexican, Indian or Southeast Asian meals.
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, plus 2 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 2 pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
- In a 2-quart measuring cup or pitcher, place a handful of ice cubes and add the cilantro leaves. Use a muddler or a wooden spoon to vigorously stir the mixture, bruising the leaves to release their flavor.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, lime juice and agave and mix well, then stir in the mineral water. Strain into two highball glasses and serve garnished with a pineapple wedge and a sprig of cilantro.
Serve with spicy mixed nuts for happy hour or alongside a meal with fresh, herbal flavors.
90 calories, 0 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 0 mg. sodium, 22 g. carbohydrate, 1 g. fiber, 0 g. protein