Central Co-op (Seattle)
Located in the heart of Seattle, Central Co-op at 16th and Madison is worker and consumer-owned natural grocery store, dedicated to sustainable practices, community accountability and the local food economy.
Visit this store and here's what you'll find:
- Helpful staff and great prices
- Everything from basics to specialty items to housewares
- A broad selection that emphasizes goods that are grown, made and raised in Washington
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced goods
- Gorgeous organic produce
- Sustainable meats
- Wild and sustainably harvested seafood
- Foods for special diets
- Quality deli with a juice and coffee bar
- Extensive selection of natural supplements, herbs, bodycare and homeopathic remedies
- A democratic organization that's engaged with our community
- And more!
Anyone can join Central Co-op and become a consumer-owner, and ownership is affordable. But you don't have to be an owner to shop! Central Co-op is open to everyone.